Blueberry Ginger Paloma
A marriage of sweet blueberries, bitter grapefruit, and warming ginger, this festive Blueberry Ginger Paloma is the perfect late summer sip. Look at that stunning color!
- Small handful of frozen blueberries
- 2 oz unsweetened grapefruit juice
- 2 oz blanco tequila
- 0.5 oz lime juice
- Optional dash of agave
- Few oz ginger beer to top
- Additional fresh and/or frozen blueberries for garnish
- Add the frozen blueberries to a cocktail shaker and muddle them thoroughly so they release their colorful juice.
- Add the grapefruit juice, tequila, lime juice, and agave (if using), then shake well with ice.
- Strain into a serving glass filled with ice using a fine-mesh strainer to remove the blueberry pulp.
- Top it off with a few ounces of ginger beer to fill the glass.
- Garnish with additional blueberries.
ALL TEXT AND PHOTOS COPYRIGHT © THE ROGUE BRUSSEL SPROUT 2021