Cranberry Orange Ginger Rum Punch
Inspired by the flavors in cranberry sauce, this festive rum punch features tart cranberry juice, sweet orange juice, and spicy ginger. It's the perfect cocktail for all your holiday get-togethers. Just look at those beautiful layers!
- 0.5 oz unsweetened cranberry juice
- 2 oz fresh-squeezed tangerine, clementine, or mandarin juice
- 2 oz gold rum
- 0.5 oz ginger liqueur
- 1-2 oz ginger beer
- Sugared cranberries for garnish
- Tangerine slices for garnish
- Fresh thyme sprigs for garnish
- Fill a highball glass with ice and pour the cranberry juice into the bottom of the glass.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the tangerine juice, rum, and ginger liqueur; shake with ice and strain gently into the serving glass without disturbing the bottom layer.
- Fill with ginger beer to the top of the glass.
- Garnish with a citrus slice, a few sugared cranberries on a cocktail pick, and/or a sprig of fresh thyme.
ALL TEXT AND PHOTOS COPYRIGHT © THE ROGUE BRUSSEL SPROUT 2021