Healthy Honey Raspberry Chocolate Chip Freezer Fudge
This healthy fudge is surprisingly easy to make using just a few simple, whole-food ingredients. It tastes just like regular fudge yet is dairy-free, refined sugar-free, and loaded with protein and good-for-the-body fats.
- 14-oz jar of smooth, natural, raw cashew butter
- 0.5 c melted coconut oil
- 0.25 c honey
- Pinch of salt
- 0.5 c freeze-dried raspberries
- 0.25 c miniature dark chocolate chips
- Few extra freeze-dried raspberries and chocolate chips for sprinkling on top
- Line a bread loaf pan with wax paper, leaving enough paper on the sides so that you can pull the fudge out after it sets.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the cashew butter, melted coconut oil, honey, and salt, then stir until thoroughly combined.
- Allow the mixture to cool to room temperature to avoid melting the chocolate.
- Chop the freeze-dried raspberries coarsely.
- Add the raspberries and chocolate chips to the fudge, then mix gently.
- Pour the mixture into the lined loaf pan.
- Sprinkle a few extra raspberries and chocolate chips across the top of the fudge, pressing them down lightly into the surface so they stick.
- Cover the loaf pan with plastic wrap and place it in the freezer. Freeze overnight.
- Remove the fudge from the freezer. Using the sides of the wax paper, pull the fudge out of the pan. Make two cuts length-wise and five cuts width-wise to create 18 portions.
- Store the fudge in the freezer in an air-tight container for up to several weeks. Serve directly out of the freezer.
ALL TEXT AND PHOTOS COPYRIGHT © THE ROGUE BRUSSEL SPROUT 2021