An unexpected combination of pineapple, warming spices, and coffee, this surprisingly versatile cocktail is a winner for everything from brunch to after-dinner drinks.
- 2 oz pineapple juice
- 1 oz Koloa Kaua'i Coffee Rum
- 1 oz Koloa Kaua'i Spice Rum
- Pineapple slice for garnish
- Given that there's no ice in this drink, I prefer to chill the glass ahead of time, as well as each of the ingredients (separately). Optional but encouraged!
- Pour the pineapple juice into the bottom of your glass, being careful not to splash on the sides.
- Very gently, float the coffee rum over the pineapple juice.
- Finally, and again very gently, float the spiced rum over the top.
- Garnish with a slice of pineapple.
ALL TEXT AND PHOTOS COPYRIGHT © THE ROGUE BRUSSEL SPROUT 2021