A classic and very historic tiki cocktail, the Planter's Punch has the perfect balance of sour and sweet ingredients. My version incorporates a few additional flavors for a very special, surprisingly complex drink.
- 1 oz fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 1.5 oz fresh-squeezed grapefruit juice
- 0.5 oz macadamia nut liqueur
- 2 oz amber-colored spiced rum
- 1 oz dark rum
- Optional dark rum float
- Garnishes of choice
- In a cocktail shaker, combine all of the ingredients and shake well with ice.
- Pour using a strainer into a large serving glass filled with crushed ice.
- Add a dark rum float if desired.
- Garnish however you like. When it comes to the Planter's Punch, more is more!
ALL TEXT AND PHOTOS COPYRIGHT © THE ROGUE BRUSSEL SPROUT 2021